It's That Time Again, & Si Jin Bao is Here to Help!
Shields Up with Immun-A-Tea™
What Ways Can I Boost My Zheng Qi?
There are many simple and effective ways! Get started now to ensure you are ready for the school year. Here are 5 just to get you going:
- SLEEP Sleep allows the body to rest, recharge, and repair. Did you know that it also reduces stress and increases mood?
- EXERCISE In Chinese Medicine exercise of the internal and external body is important. In the West most people are not aware of the benefits of exercise for your internal organs. Try Qigong or Dao Yin (like The Morning Workout Class from our friends over at OHO Seminars).
- SUNLIGHT & FRESH AIR Time spent outside helps to reduce stress, mental fatigue, and dis-ease. It cleans our lungs, increases oxygen absorption, balances our hormones, and the list goes on. Not to mention it increases our Hormone D levels and decreases cortisol in the blood. Be sure to take nice long deep breaths while you are outside.
- DRINK WATER Water is vital for the everyday function of your body. It is a solvent for chemical reactions, a transport material for nutrients and waste, allows for proper circulation, and regulates the body’s temperature amongst a whole host of things. Carry water with you so that you do not become dehydrated.
- IMMUN-A-TEA™ Take the first 3 days of every month to boost your Zheng Qi, it’s that EASY.
Dr. Kamal's Corner
As we transition into 立秋 Lì Qiū, the days will still get hotter and hotter. It is very important to protect yourself from the increasing heat and make sure that you hydrate with water.
These cycles have been ebbing and flowing for the last 6,000 years, so this being the hottest point of the year is nothing new.
May you continue to balance and harmonize yourself as we transition from late summer to autumn.