What is Zheng Qi?
What is Zheng Qi? You may have seen it on our social media posts or from the label on our Immu-A-TEA™ bottles. We talk about this subject frequently here at Si Jin Bao. Zheng Qi means “upright” qi in Chinese. It is the body’s ability to resist disease and exogenous pathogens.
Consider Zheng Qi to be your personal body guard protecting your internal life force from any outside intruders around the clock.
The next question you might be asking yourself is: “Isn’t that what the immune system does?”
In Traditional Chinese Medicine it goes much deeper than just the immune system. It is the ability to recover after damaging influences, and to maintain balance in order to return to a normal state. It is adaptive, has a will to live, and survivability. Some call it a protective power. It is the body’s strength and resistance.
5 Simple Ways to Boost Your Zheng Qi
Clearly the next question is, “How do I boost my Zheng Qi?”
There are many simple and effective ways! Here are 5 just to get you started:
- SLEEP Sleep allows the body to rest, recharge, and repair. Did you know that it also reduces stress and increases mood?
- EXERCISE In Chinese Medicine exercise of the internal and external body is important. In the West most people are not aware of the benefits of exercise for your internal organs. Try Qigong or Dao Yin (like The Morning Workout Class from our friends over at OHO Seminars).
- SUNLIGHT & FRESH AIR Time spent outside helps to reduce stress, mental fatigue, and dis-ease. It cleans our lungs, increases oxygen absorption, balances our hormones, and the list goes on. Not to mention it increases our Hormone D levels and decreases cortisol in the blood. Be sure to take nice long deep breaths while you are outside.
- DRINK WATER Water is vital for the everyday function of your body. It is a solvent for chemical reactions, a transport material for nutrients and waste, allows for proper circulation, and regulates the body’s temperature amongst a whole host of things. Carry water with you so that you do not become dehydrated.
- IMMUN-A-TEA™ Take the first 3 days of every month to boost your Zheng Qi, it’s that EASY.
Boost Your Zheng Qi with Immun-A-Tea™
Back in early 2019 we introduced the newest addition to our all-natural, alcohol free, kid-friendly, and vegan internal decoction line which has been helping families stay happy and healthy across the world for over two decades.
With well over 90,000 doses delivered, Immun-A-Tea™ is a great addition to your home wellness protocol. Known for its tagline, ‘Boost your Zheng Qi,’ Immun-A-Tea™ promotes oxygen absorption, regulates respiration, promotes digestive function, regulates the immune system, regulates bowels and eliminates toxins.
Just like all of the Si Jin Bao products, Immun-A-Tea™ is kid tested and mom-approved.
Interested in learning more about Immun-A-Tea™? Be sure to listen to our complimentary Halotherapy Webinar presented by the Chief Herbaceutical Engineer of Si Jin Bao here.
Until next time, stay healthy 健康!